D. Thorpe NATO APP

D. Thorpe NATO APP Empty D. Thorpe NATO APP

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:39 pm

NATO APP

Teamspeak Name: Drew

In Game Name: D. Thorpe

Player ID: 76561198259884560

Hours played as an officer: have played 400+ on cop an all servers combined have a lot of leading experience and looking to move up to NATO

Hours played in ArmA 3 altis/Taki or both : 2-4 on Empire

What Server are you applying for (Altis or Taki ?): Takitan NATO

Who are your two referrals?( must be Sergeant or above): N.A.

Have you ever been kicked or banned from our servers? Why and how long?: N.A.

Why would you like to become a white listed officer (100 words)?: civ is not my thing im all about roleplaying the forces and love the intence senarios that go on especially in takistan life i have nothing else to say the rest is below ass listed below!

What would you like to bring to the police department or TDF (100 words)?: A Strong souls a hardcore and pure leadership am good at role playing as its my passion being realistic as i can i personally specially specialize in sniping but i am average at close range, will bring my 110% dedication to the server and the community and strive to be the best of the best. ive had experience in straya gaming, mutiny gaming and housos in all different maps takistan altis and life

--==Terms Of Service==--

By posting this application, I D. Thorpe will RP correctly and ensure the safety of the people of Altis/Taki. If I am caught with valid evidence Fail RPing while on-duty, I may have my rank stripped and a 1 week blacklist from the force which includes the EPD/TDF and SWAT/NATO. I shall listen to superiors at all times and go through monthly training when scheduled. If I can not make the next training session, I will post a reply on the forum thread stating a valid reason of my absence.

HOPEFULLY THIS IS GOOD ENOUGH STRUGGLED FOR WORDS BUT I SURE THAT I JUST CRAMPED IT INTO THE SHORTEST COMMENT I COULD Smile

D. Thorpe NATO APP Empty Re: D. Thorpe NATO APP

Post by Chicksloveit Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:43 pm

D. Thorpe NATO APP Accepted_stamp_by_schaefdogg-d4atiy0
Chicksloveit

Chicksloveit

Staff Manager