admin application

admin application Empty admin application

Post by Justin44 Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:29 pm

- Name: Justin44

- Your Age: 26

- Server you are applying for: taki life/ altis life

- Do you know any of the current Team member: yes i know Rogue

- Why Should We Pick You To Be A Member Of The Administrator Team(50+ words)
I think the Empire community would benefit greatly if i get the chance to be a admin as i have had alot of exp in this role. I am a fair person when it comes to making judgement calls on situations in game and also out. I have ran a few servers of my own and know how much it helps having a trusted admin to help out where ever needed.  

- Do You Have A Microphone: Yes.

- How Long Have You Been Part Of Empire|Gaming: Since open day.

- Do You Have Any Past Administrator Experience: Yes, i have ran a few servers of my own and also been head admin on ANR gaming.

Scenario #1 - Someone has been reported of hacking, how do you proceed to come to a conclusion: I personally would take note of this, then i would spectate the person ingame to make sure this statement is true, then in the case it is i would ban the hacker for said time.

Scenario #2 – Someone becomes abusive towards you after you have made a discussion to kick a player, you have sufficient evidence as to why you kicked him, how do you handle the abusive player: I would ask that they speak with me in the tone that i aam speaking to them, then i would ask if they had anything to do with the situation, if not i would ask them to please go on to the forum and check the rules about abusing staff/players.
Justin44

Justin44

admin application Empty Re: admin application

Post by Chicksloveit Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:54 pm

admin application Pending
Chicksloveit

Chicksloveit

Staff Manager